CVS stores near me in Toms River, NJ
51 BANANIER DR.
TOMS RIVER, NJ, 08755
1795 HOOPER AVE.
TOMS RIVER, NJ, 08753
1357 LAKEWOOD ROAD
TOMS RIVER, NJ, 08755
1331 HOOPER AVE
TOMS RIVER, NJ, 08753
Toms River, New Jersey Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Toms River area is simple. In fact, you'll find 28 locations near the area. So, whether you're a vacationer packing up for your next trip or a student getting a refill prior to enrolling at Beth Medrash Govoha, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you are catching a late flight, and have a prescription refill as part of your last-minute preparation, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Toms River. In addition to the 3 24-hour pharmacies, there are 22 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to park your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Toms River Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you what you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Toms River, where there is so much to doófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park to relaxing at Nejecho Beach. Locating the best pharmacy in Toms River does more than provide the ability to pick up new prescriptions from Pappas Family Medical Center; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you desire to make it through your day or make your next outing successful.
Toms River CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. services to meet the demands of every residents, including are offered at our Toms River pharmacies to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Hooper Ave store help you get rapid refills in Toms River at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Toms River (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Toms River offer everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase prescription meds as well as everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Toms River, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Toms River, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Toms River, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Toms River, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Toms River, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Toms River, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Toms River, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Toms River, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Toms River, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Toms River!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Toms River, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.