CVS stores near me in Union City, NJ
714 SUMMIT AVE.
UNION CITY, NJ, 07087
4700 BERGENLINE AVE
UNION CITY, NJ, 07087
Union City, New Jersey Pharmacies
The Union City area has 337 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to buy the prescription drugs you require no matter what part of town you're in. Students hoping to refill prescriptions before moving into housing at American Musical And Dramatic Academy, globetrotters getting ready for an upcoming vacation and residents in need of ongoing care can all get their prescription medication requirements covered. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Union City, like when you have to make a late flight out of LaGuardia. Fortunately, there are 48 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you are in a hurry and don't want to take the time to park, the 69 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Union City Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you need. This is extra important in Union City, where there is a lot to doósuch as taking in Theodore Roosevelt Birthplace National Historic Site. Finding the best pharmacy in Union City does more than provide the ability to pick up new orders from Kennedy Medical Center; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you desire to get through your day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Union City Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Union City to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Union City at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Bergenline Avenue location. Create a personalized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Get your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Union City (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Union City offer ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to get prescription medication or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Union City, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Union City, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Union City, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Union City, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Union City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Union City, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Union City, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Union City, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Union City, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Union City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Union City, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.