CVS stores near me in Ventnor City, NJ
315 NORTH DORSET AVE, DORSET PLAZA
VENTNOR CITY, NJ, 08406
Pharmacies in Ventnor City, New Jersey
With 19 CVS pharmacies in the Ventnor City area, you are likely to find one not too far away. If you are packing your things to head to Atlantic City International or a local staying at home, your prescription medication is important, and CVS helps you get them. There are times when you realize you need more of your meds late at night. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near Ventnor City. There are also 11 drive-thru drugstores in town in case you don't have time to go inside.
Your Ventnor City Pharmacy
There's so much to do in Ventnor City, such as cheering on your team at Surf Stadium. No matter what you have planned for the day, CVS helps get you prepared. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Ventnor City not only provides somewhere to pick up a new prescription from AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Atlantic City Campus; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items you require to get through the day or make your next outing successful.
Ventnor City CVS Pharmacies Services
Ventnor City CVS pharmacies are open to meet the demands of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Ventnor City at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Dorset Avenue location. Set up an individualized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your refills in-store or get medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with processes such as prescription refills, medication delivery in Ventnor City (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Ventnor City.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Ventnor City, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Ventnor City, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Ventnor City, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Ventnor City, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Ventnor City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Ventnor City, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Ventnor City, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Ventnor City, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Ventnor City, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Ventnor City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Ventnor City, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.