CVS stores near me in West Orange, NJ
20 SOUTH VALLEY ROAD,
WEST ORANGE, NJ, 07052
217 MAIN STREET
WEST ORANGE, NJ, 07052
265 PROSPECT AVE.
WEST ORANGE, NJ, 07052
West Orange, New Jersey Pharmacies
West Orange residents, from college students at Bloomfield College to globetrotters packing for their next trip, all can get their prescription drugs conveniently. There are 276 CVS pharmacies in the West Orange area to help you get the pharmaceutical care you need. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near West Orange, like when you have to catch a late flight out of Newark Intl, you will be pleased to know you can find 39 24-hour pharmacies near town. You can also find 65 drive-thru pharmacies near town for those times when you're pressed for time and can't look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in West Orange
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of catching a game at Foley Fieldor adventuring at Thomas Edison National Historical Park, you'll surely find a lot to do in West Orange. CVS helps you get ready for your day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers the items you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in West Orange is where to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from East Orange VA Medical Center, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in West Orange
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. Our West Orange pharmacies are proud to offer the following services to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Main Street location help you find prescription drugs in West Orange at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through managing prescription refills, prescription delivery in West Orange (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near West Orange offer everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds as well as everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy West Orange, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in West Orange, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in West Orange, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in West Orange, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in West Orange, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in West Orange, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in West Orange, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in West Orange, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in West Orange, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in West Orange!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in West Orange, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.