CVS stores near me in West Windsor, NJ
350 PRINCETON HIGHTSTOWN RD
WEST WINDSOR, NJ, 08550
West Windsor, New Jersey Pharmacies
There are 64 in the West Windsor area, so there's a good chance you will have one nearby. Whether you're packing your bags to head to Trenton-Mercer County, a student taking classes at Rider University, or a local just living the West Windsor life, you need your prescription medication, and your nearby CVS can help you access them. Sometimes you realize you need more of your medication late at night. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to learn you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near West Windsor. There are also 52 drive-thru pharmacies near the city for when you don't want to go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in West Windsor
No matter what you do, we help you get the things you require to get through the day. This is especially important in West Windsor, where there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're out and about. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in West Windsor is where to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to Capital Health Regional Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in West Windsor
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our West Windsor pharmacies are happy to offer services to meet the needs of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Nassau Park Blvd location help you get rapid refills in West Windsor at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in West Windsor (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near West Windsor.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to find everyday items or prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy West Windsor, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in West Windsor, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in West Windsor, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in West Windsor, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in West Windsor, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in West Windsor, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in West Windsor, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in West Windsor, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in West Windsor, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in West Windsor!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in West Windsor, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.