CVS stores near me in Westwood, NJ
WESTWOOD, NJ, 07675
Pharmacies in Westwood, New Jersey
There are 246 CVS pharmacies in the Westwood area, making it easy to find your prescription drugs. Students preparing to move in for another term at Dominican College Of Blauvelt, vacationers packing up before heading off to the airport, and Westwood natives all can get their medication without having to go too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Westwood is your only choice, like when you have to make a late flight. Thankfully, you can find 36 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, you could be so short on time that you don't want to leave your car to go inside. When that happens, the 51 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Westwood
In Westwood, there is plenty to doófrom adventuring at Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park to relaxing at Old Sebago Beach or cheering on your team at Doug Parcells Athletic Complex (Ridgewood Field). CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what happens. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Westwood, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Hackensack Meridian Health Pascack Valley Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the items you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Westwood Services
CVS pharmacies in Westwood are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical requirements of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Broadway store help our patients get medication refilled in Westwood at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Westwood (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Westwood.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Westwood, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Westwood, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Westwood, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Westwood, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Westwood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Westwood, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Westwood, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Westwood, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Westwood, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Westwood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Westwood, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.