CVS stores near me in Whippany, NJ
410 ROUTE 10
WHIPPANY, NJ, 07981
Pharmacies in Whippany, New Jersey
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Whippany area. In fact, there are 120 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a traveler packing up for an upcoming trip or a student getting a refill before enrolling at College Of Saint Elizabeth, we've got you covered. If you booked a late flight, and need to refill your medication to finalize your packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Whippany. Along with the 17 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 56 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Whippany Pharmacy
Whether you decide to spend the day thrill-seeking at The Funplex, catching a game at Brooks Field, or adventuring at Morristown National Historical Park, there is a lot to do in Whippany. Whatever you have planned for the day, CVS helps keep you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Whippany does more than give you somewhere to fill a new order from Goryeb Children's Hospital; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you require to get through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Whippany Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Whippany pharmacies are proud to provide services to meet the requirements of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Route 10 location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Whippany at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Whippany (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Whippany provide everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Whippany, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Whippany, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Whippany, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Whippany, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Whippany, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Whippany, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Whippany, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Whippany, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Whippany, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Whippany!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Whippany, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.