CVS stores near me in Woodbury, NJ
Pharmacies in Woodbury, New Jersey
The Woodbury area has 146 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to buy the prescription drugs you're looking for in any part of town. Students hoping to refill prescriptions before heading off to Rowan University, travelers preparing for an upcoming vacation and residents who require ongoing support all have their prescription medication demands taken care of. Sometimes you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Woodbury, such as when you've booked a late flight out of Philadelphia Intl. Thankfully, there are 22 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you're in a hurry and would rather not leave your car to shop, the 81 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Woodbury
Whether you prefer to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Clementon Park & Splash World, catching a game at Al Raws Softball Field, or taking in Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial, there is plenty to do in Woodbury. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, whatever happens. Locating the best pharmacy in Woodbury not only provides the ability to get new prescriptions from Fresenius Medical Care at Underwood Memorial Hospital; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items needed to get through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Woodbury
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in Woodbury are pleased to provide the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Woodbury at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the East Red Bank Avenue location. Set up an individualized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through processes including prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Woodbury (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Woodbury.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to find prescription drugs or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Woodbury, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Woodbury, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Woodbury, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Woodbury, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Woodbury, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Woodbury, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Woodbury, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Woodbury, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Woodbury, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Woodbury!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Woodbury, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.