CVS stores near me in Espanola, NM
1202 N. RIVERSIDE DR.
ESPANOLA, NM, 87532
Espanola, New Mexico Pharmacies
The N Riverside Dr CVS has a pharmacy and is easily accessible in the heart of Espanola. So whether you're a student getting your medication a student getting a refill before enrolling at Northern New Mexico College or a vacationer packing up for your next journey, we've got you covered. If you're short on time and can't waste the time to search for parking and go inside to browse, head to a drive-thru pharmacy near Espanola. Check store hours and keep an eye out for 24-hour pharmacies near town to meet your late-night needs, like when you've booked a late flight.
Your Local Pharmacy in Espanola
There's plenty to do in Espanola, including cheering on your team at McCurdy Bobcats Field. Whatever you have planned for the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Espanola not only provides somewhere to get new prescriptions from Presbyterian Espanola Hospital; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items you desire to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Espanola Services
Espanola CVS pharmacies are here to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the N Riverside Dr location help you find prescription drugs in Espanola at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through managing the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Espanola (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Espanola.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Espanola, NM Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Espanola, NM?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Espanola, NM deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Espanola, NM?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Espanola, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Espanola, NM?
For pharmacy delivery in Espanola, New Mexico, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Mexico offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Espanola, NM?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Mexico. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Espanola, NM?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Espanola!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Espanola, NM offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.