CVS stores near me in Hobbs, NM
715 WEST BENDER BLVD.
HOBBS, NM, 88240
Pharmacies in Hobbs, New Mexico
If you're looking for medication in Hobbs, you're in luck. The W. Bender Blvd CVS has a pharmacy that will happily meet your requirements. With a central location, the branch is easy to get to for everyone from locals to globetrotters getting ready to enjoy a few days off, and everyone in between. There are times when you need to find a 24-hour pharmacy near Hobbs, like when you're trying to make a red-eye or have a late-night emergency. Other times, you could be too pressed for time to search for a parking space and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Take a look at the information on the W. Bender Blvd CVS to find out what services it has.
Your Local Pharmacy in Hobbs
You're sure to have countless things to keep you busy in Hobbs but to get the most out of your day, you need to be ready. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, no matter what you do. Finding the best pharmacy in Hobbs provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items you desire to get through the day or make your next outing successful.
Hobbs CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our pharmacies in Hobbs are proud to provide services to meet the demands of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the W. Bender Blvd store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Hobbs at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. They offer prescription delivery in Hobbs (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Hobbs provide ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to get prescription drugs and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Hobbs, NM Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hobbs, NM?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hobbs, NM deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hobbs, NM?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hobbs, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hobbs, NM?
For pharmacy delivery in Hobbs, New Mexico, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Mexico offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hobbs, NM?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Mexico. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hobbs, NM?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hobbs!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hobbs, NM offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.