CVS stores near me in Santa Fe, NM
511 W. CORDOVA RD.
SANTA FE, NM, 87505
195 PASEO DE PERALTA
SANTA FE, NM, 87501
2907 CERRILLOS RD.
SANTA FE, NM, 87507
Santa Fe, New Mexico Pharmacies
The Santa Fe area has 3 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to find the prescription drugs you're after in any part of town. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled before moving into housing at St. John's College, globetrotters packing for their next trip and locals who require daily coverage can all get their prescription medication demands met. There are times when, for whatever reason, you're in a rush and don't have time to find a parking space. Luckily, there's a drive-thru pharmacy near Santa Fe in town so you can refill your prescription and get back to whatever else you have planned.
Your Local Pharmacy in Santa Fe
There are many choices for things to do in Santa Fe, such as catching a game at Roadrunner Field. Whatever unexpected twists you'll face during the day, CVS helps get you ready. Finding the best pharmacy in Santa Fe does more than give you somewhere to fill a new order from Santa Fe Indian Hospital; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items you need to get through your day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Santa Fe Services
Santa Fe CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the demands of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Paseo De Peralta location help our patients get rapid refills in Santa Fe at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Santa Fe (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Santa Fe provide everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Santa Fe, NM Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Santa Fe, NM?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Santa Fe, NM deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Santa Fe, NM?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Santa Fe, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Santa Fe, NM?
For pharmacy delivery in Santa Fe, New Mexico, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Mexico offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Santa Fe, NM?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Mexico. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Santa Fe, NM?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Santa Fe!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Santa Fe, NM offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.