CVS stores near me in Albany, NY
16 NEW SCOTLAND AVE.
ALBANY, NY, 12208
885 CENTRAL AVE.
ALBANY, NY, 12206
415-419 DELAWARE AVENUE
ALBANY, NY, 12209
613 NEW SCOTLAND AVENUE
ALBANY, NY, 12208
1170 WESTERN AVENUE
ALBANY, NY, 12203
2040 WESTERN AVENUE, ROUTE 155
ALBANY, NY, 12203
STUYVESANT PLAZA, 1475 WESTERN AVE.
ALBANY, NY, 12203
Albany, New York Pharmacies
The Albany area has 40 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to find the prescription drugs you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to refill prescriptions prior to heading off to Excelsior College, globetrotters preparing for an upcoming vacation and residents in need of regular coverage all have their pharmaceutical needs covered. Sometimes you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Albany, such as when you've booked a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 3 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, if you're short on time and would rather not take the time to find a parking spot, the 21 drive-thru locations near the area are there for you.
Your Albany Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get what you need to get through the day. In Albany, this is extra important because there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are taking it all in. Finding the best pharmacy in Albany does more than provide the ability to fill a new prescription from St. Peter's Hospital - Cardiac Care Center; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items you desire to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Albany CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Albany are proud to offer the following services to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Albany at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Western Avenue location. Create a customized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have them delivered by mail, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with accessing medication delivery in Albany (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Albany offer everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find everyday items as well as prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Albany, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Albany, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Albany, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Albany, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Albany, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Albany, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Albany, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Albany, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Albany, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Albany!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Albany, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.