CVS stores near me in Amherst, NY
4968 HARLEM ROAD
AMHERST, NY, 14226
2000 KENSINGTON AVENUE
AMHERST, NY, 14226
1575 NIAGARA FALLS BLVD
AMHERST, NY, 14228
Pharmacies in Amherst, New York
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Amherst area. In fact, there are 23 locations near the area. So, whether you're a traveler getting ready for an upcoming trip or a student filling your prescription before enrolling at Daemen College, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. Occasionally, you're in a rush and every moment is important. In Amherst, you can find 9 drive-thru pharmacies for when you do not have time to get out of your car and run in the store.
Your Amherst Pharmacy
No matter what you do, we help you get the things you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Amherst, where there is so much to doófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Adventure Landing Buffalo to adventuring at Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Amherst not only gives you a place to fill new orders from Erie County Medical Center; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items necessary to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Amherst
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in Amherst are glad to provide services to meet the needs of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Amherst at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Harlem Road location. Develop an individualized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Buy your refills at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. They offer medication delivery in Amherst (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Amherst offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Amherst, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Amherst, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Amherst, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Amherst, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Amherst, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Amherst, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Amherst, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Amherst, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Amherst, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Amherst!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Amherst, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.