CVS stores near me in Ardsley, NY
725 SAW MILL RIVER RD, ARDSLEY S/C
ARDSLEY, NY, 10502
Pharmacies in Ardsley, New York
You will find 217 CVS pharmacies in the Ardsley area, which makes it simple for locals to purchase their medication. College students preparing to move in for another year at Mercy College, globetrotters getting things ready before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can buy their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Ardsley is the only choice, like when you're catching a late flight out of Westchester Cty. Luckily, CVS has 39 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, you end up being in such a hurry that you don't want to take the time to park. When that happens, the 50 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Ardsley Pharmacy
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of catching a game at Turf Fieldor enjoying Saint Pauls Church National Historic Site, there's a lot to do in Ardsley. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, whatever happens. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Ardsley is the place to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from White Plains Hospital-Main Entrance, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Ardsley CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. services to meet the needs of all locals, including are available at our pharmacies in Ardsley to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Saw Mill River Road store help you get prescriptions refilled in Ardsley at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with managing medication refills, prescription delivery in Ardsley (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Ardsley.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Ardsley, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Ardsley, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Ardsley, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Ardsley, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Ardsley, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Ardsley, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Ardsley, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Ardsley, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Ardsley, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Ardsley!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Ardsley, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.