CVS stores near me in Armonk, NY
450 MAIN STREET
ARMONK, NY, 10504
Pharmacies in Armonk, New York
The Armonk area has 108 CVS pharmacies, so there is a good chance you will find one a short distance away. Whether you are getting your luggage ready to catch a flight at Westchester Cty, a student on campus at Suny At Purchase College, or a local just living the Armonk life, your meds are vital, and your nearby CVS can help you find them. Emergencies don't happen exclusively during business hours. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to discover you can find 19 24-hour pharmacies near Armonk. You can also find 35 drive-thru drugstores in town when you do not want to shop inside.
Your Armonk Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you the things you need. In Armonk, this is especially important, as there is so much to doóincluding laying on the sand at Ten Eycks Beach. Finding the best pharmacy in Armonk does more than provide the ability to fill a new prescription from Northern Westchester Hospital; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items you require to get through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Armonk
Armonk CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the medical needs of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the North Main Street store help our patients get medication refilled in Armonk at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Armonk (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Armonk.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase over-the-counter items or prescription meds at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Armonk, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Armonk, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Armonk, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Armonk, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Armonk, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Armonk, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Armonk, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Armonk, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Armonk, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Armonk!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Armonk, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.