CVS stores near me in Baldwin, NY
951 ATLANTIC AVE
BALDWIN, NY, 11510
Pharmacies in Baldwin, New York
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Baldwin area. In fact, there are 172 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before beginning another semester at Molloy College or packing up before a long-awaited getaway, we've got you covered. If you're catching a red-eye out of John F Kennedy Intl, and need to fill prescriptions to finalize your packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Baldwin. In addition to the 25 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 40 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to get out of your car and run in the store.
Your Baldwin Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get the things you need. In Baldwin, this is extra important, as there is a lot to doóincluding catching some rays at Huylers Beach. Finding the best pharmacy in Baldwin does more than provide somewhere to get a new prescription from Mercy Hospital; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items necessary to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Baldwin Services
CVS pharmacies in Baldwin are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Baldwin at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Merrick Road location. Develop a personalized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Buy your medications in-store or get medication delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Baldwin (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Baldwin provide ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Baldwin, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Baldwin, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Baldwin, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Baldwin, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Baldwin, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Baldwin, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Baldwin, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Baldwin, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Baldwin, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Baldwin!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Baldwin, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.