CVS stores near me in Bellerose, NY
251-21 JAMAICA AVE.
BELLEROSE, NY, 11426
Pharmacies in Bellerose, New York
There are 295 CVS pharmacies in the Bellerose area, making it a snap to get your medication. Students living near campus at Adelphi University, travelers packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can find their prescription drugs without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Bellerose is the only option, such as when you're catching a red-eye out of John F Kennedy Intl. Luckily, you can find 42 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, you could be in such a rush that you can't take the time to find a parking space. In such circumstances, the 46 drive-thru locations near the area will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Bellerose
Whether you prefer to spend the day having fun at Can You Escape? LI or catching a game at Michael J. Tully Park Stadium, there's a lot to do in Bellerose. CVS helps you get ready for your day, whatever comes your way. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Bellerose not only gives you the ability to pick up a new order from Hospital; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items required to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Bellerose
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Bellerose are glad to provide the following services to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the 5 Hillside Avenue store help our patients find prescription drugs in Bellerose at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Bellerose (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Bellerose.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Bellerose, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bellerose, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bellerose, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bellerose, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bellerose, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bellerose, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Bellerose, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bellerose, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bellerose, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bellerose!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bellerose, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.