CVS stores near me in Carmel, NY
1905 RT 6
CARMEL, NY, 10512
Pharmacies in Carmel, New York
Carmel locals, from students at United States Military Academy to travelers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription drugs without going too far. There are 34 CVS pharmacies in the Carmel area to help provide the medicinal care you require. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Carmel, like when you're catching a late flight, you will be happy to know CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. You can also find 19 drive-thru drugstores in town for those times when you're in a hurry and don't want to look for a parking spot.
Your Carmel Pharmacy
In Carmel, there is a lot to do, like cheering on your team at Chelsea Field. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps get you prepared. Finding the best pharmacy in Carmel does more than give you a place to pick up a new order from The Center for Wound Healing at Putnam Hospital; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to get through your day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Carmel
Carmel CVS pharmacies are here to meet the medical demands of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Carmel at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the East Lake Boulevard location. Create a customized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through accessing medication delivery in Carmel (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Carmel offer ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Carmel, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Carmel, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Carmel, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Carmel, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Carmel, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Carmel, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Carmel, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Carmel, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Carmel, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Carmel!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Carmel, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.