CVS stores near me in Cedarhurst, NY
116 WASHINGTON AVE., #128
CEDARHURST, NY, 11516
Pharmacies in Cedarhurst, New York
Since there are 250 CVS pharmacies in the Cedarhurst area, you are sure to have one close to home. Whether you are packing your things to head to John F Kennedy Intl, a student taking classes at Cuny York College, or a local just living the Cedarhurst life, you have to have your meds, and your neighborhood CVS helps get them to you. There are times when you realize you need more of your medication in the middle of the night. When this occurs, you'll be happy to learn CVS has 35 24-hour pharmacies near Cedarhurst. Additionally, you can find 36 drive-thru pharmacies near the area in case you don't have time to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Cedarhurst
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you require. This is extra important in Cedarhurst, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared and to get the most out of your day. Finding the best pharmacy in Cedarhurst does more than provide somewhere to pick up a new order from New York Hospital Of Queens Int; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you need to get through your day or make your next trip successful.
Cedarhurst CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. services to meet the demands of every local, including are available at our pharmacies in Cedarhurst to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the 128 Washington Avenue store help you find medication in Cedarhurst at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. They offer prescription delivery in Cedarhurst (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Cedarhurst offer ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find prescription meds or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Cedarhurst, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cedarhurst, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cedarhurst, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cedarhurst, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cedarhurst, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cedarhurst, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Cedarhurst, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cedarhurst, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cedarhurst, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cedarhurst!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cedarhurst, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.