CVS stores near me in Centereach, NY
2315 MIDDLE COUNTRY RD.
CENTEREACH, NY, 11720
Pharmacies in Centereach, New York
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Centereach area. In fact, you'll find 62 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before beginning another year at Stony Brook University or packing up before a fun getaway, we've got you covered. When you booked a late flight out of Long Island - MacArthur, and have a prescription refill as you're hurriedly preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Centereach is what you need. Along with the 4 24-hour pharmacies, there are 36 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to find a parking spot and go in the pharmacy.
Your Centereach Pharmacy
You have plenty of possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Centereach, like spending the day having fun at Tiki Action Park or catching a game at Kenneth P. LaValle Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, whatever happens. Locating the best pharmacy in Centereach does more than give you the ability to pick up new orders from Mather Hospital Bariatric Center; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items required to get through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Centereach
Centereach CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the needs of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Centereach at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Middle Country Road location. Create an individualized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Centereach (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Centereach.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds and over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Centereach, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Centereach, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Centereach, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Centereach, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Centereach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Centereach, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Centereach, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Centereach, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Centereach, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Centereach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Centereach, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.