CVS stores near me in Cooperstown, NY
95 BEAVER ST.,
COOPERSTOWN, NY, 13326
Cooperstown, New York Pharmacies
If you're searching for a prescription refill in Cooperstown, look no further. The Main Street CVS has a pharmacy that will gladly satisfy your pharmaceutical needs. Centrally located, the branch can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to travelers heading off on their next trip, and everyone in between. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Cooperstown, like when you're doing a little quick packing for a red-eye or have a late-night emergency. Every now and then, you might be too short on time to find a parking space and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Check out the details of the Main Street CVS to find out what services it provides.
Your Local Pharmacy in Cooperstown
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you require. This is especially important in Cooperstown, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are enjoying the city. Locating the best pharmacy in Cooperstown not only provides a place to fill new orders from Bassett Hospital Outpatient Psychiatry; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items needed to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
Cooperstown CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Cooperstown are open to meet the demands of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Main Street store help you get rapid refills in Cooperstown at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Cooperstown (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Cooperstown.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Cooperstown, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cooperstown, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cooperstown, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cooperstown, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cooperstown, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cooperstown, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Cooperstown, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cooperstown, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cooperstown, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cooperstown!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cooperstown, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.