CVS stores near me in Coram, NY
1710 ROUTE 112
CORAM, NY, 11727
Coram, New York Pharmacies
Coram locals, from students at Stony Brook University to vacationers getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their medication refills nearby. There are 55 Coram area CVS pharmacies to help you find the medicinal care you seek. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Coram, such as when you have to make a red-eye out of Long Island - MacArthur, you will be happy to know you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you'll find 31 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're trying to save time and would rather not find a parking spot.
Your Coram Pharmacy
There are many options for things to do in Coram, like spending the day thrill-seeking at Country Fair Entertainment Park or cheering on your team at Kenneth P. LaValle Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what happens. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Coram does more than give you a place to get a new prescription from Mather Hospital; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items required to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Coram CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. The following services are available at our Coram pharmacies to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Route 112 location help our patients get medication refilled in Coram at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes like prescription refills, medication delivery in Coram (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Coram provide ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Coram, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Coram, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Coram, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Coram, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Coram, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Coram, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Coram, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Coram, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Coram, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Coram!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Coram, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.