CVS stores near me in Cortland, NY
13 PORT WATSON STREET
CORTLAND, NY, 13045
Pharmacies in Cortland, New York
The Port Watson Street CVS has a pharmacy and is easily accessible in the center of Cortland. College students looking to refill prescriptions prior to starting classes at Suny Cortland, travelers getting ready for their next adventure, and residents who require daily support, can all get their pharmaceutical requirements covered. If you're short on time and can't waste the time to search for a parking spot and go inside to browse, make your way to a drive-thru pharmacy near Cortland. Check store hours and keep an eye out for 24-hour pharmacies near town to meet your late-night needs, such as when you've have a ticket for a red-eye.
Your Cortland Pharmacy
There is so much to do in Cortland, including catching a game at Stadium Complex. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, whatever you do. The best pharmacy helps you get all you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Cortland is the place to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Guthrie Cortland Medical Center, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Cortland Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. Our Cortland pharmacies are happy to offer services to meet the demands of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Cortland at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Port Watson Street location. Develop a customized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have medication delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Cortland (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Cortland provide everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Cortland, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cortland, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cortland, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cortland, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cortland, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cortland, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Cortland, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cortland, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cortland, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cortland!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cortland, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.