CVS stores near me in East Aurora, NY
727 MAIN ST.
EAST AURORA, NY, 14052
Pharmacies in East Aurora, New York
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the East Aurora area. In fact, you'll find 17 locations near the area. So, whether you're a vacationer getting ready for your next journey or a student getting a refill prior to heading off to Bryant & Stratton College-Online, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you have a ticket for a flight, and have a prescription refill to finish your preparation, you likely won't have a moment to spare. In East Aurora, there are 9 drive-thru pharmacies near case you do not have time to search for a parking spot and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in East Aurora
In East Aurora, there is a lot to do, but sometimes when you're enjoying the city you need to be prepared for anything. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, no matter what comes your way. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in East Aurora, you have to find one that offers medication refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you need to get through the day.
East Aurora CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in East Aurora are here to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in East Aurora at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Main Street location. Create an individualized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Buy your refills in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription delivery in East Aurora (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near East Aurora provide everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Head to your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy East Aurora, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in East Aurora, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in East Aurora, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in East Aurora, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in East Aurora, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in East Aurora, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in East Aurora, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in East Aurora, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in East Aurora, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in East Aurora!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in East Aurora, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.