CVS stores near me in East Meadow, NY
2419 HEMPSTEAD TPKE.
EAST MEADOW, NY, 11554
Pharmacies in East Meadow, New York
With 169 CVS pharmacies in the East Meadow area, you're sure to have one not too far away. Whether you're packing up for a fun vacation, a student living at Hofstra University, or a local just living the East Meadow life, your medication is vital, and your nearby CVS helps get them to you. Emergencies can happen any time of day or night. When this occurs, you'll be happy to learn CVS has 22 24-hour pharmacies near East Meadow. You'll also find 47 drive-thru drugstores in the area for when you don't want to go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in East Meadow
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you the things you need to make it through the day. In East Meadow, this is extra important because there is so much to doóincluding spending the day having fun at Can You Escape? LI. Locating the best pharmacy in East Meadow not only gives you somewhere to fill a new prescription from Nassau University Medical Center: Yasmeen Nazli, MD; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items required to get through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in East Meadow
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our East Meadow pharmacies are proud to provide services to meet the demands of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in East Meadow at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Hempstead Turnpike location. Create an individualized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with managing medication delivery in East Meadow (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near East Meadow.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy East Meadow, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in East Meadow, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in East Meadow, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in East Meadow, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in East Meadow, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in East Meadow, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in East Meadow, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in East Meadow, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in East Meadow, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in East Meadow!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in East Meadow, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.