CVS stores near me in Fairport, NY
1304 FAIRPORT RD.
FAIRPORT, NY, 14450
2161 FAIRPORT NINE MILE POINT RD
FAIRPORT, NY, 14450
Fairport, New York Pharmacies
Fairport citizens, from students at Saint John Fisher College to globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription drugs locally. There are 23 CVS pharmacies in the Fairport area to help you find the medicinal care you seek. When you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Fairport, such as when you have to catch a late flight, you will be happy to know CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. You'll even find 12 drive-thru pharmacies near Fairport for those times when you're in a rush and don't want to find parking.
Your Fairport Pharmacy
There's plenty to do in Fairport, including cheering on your team at Growney Stadium. No matter what excitement come your way during the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Fairport not only provides the ability to fill a new prescription from Rochester Regional Health - Pal-Mac Medical Center Laboratory Services; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items required to make it through your day or make your next outing successful.
Fairport CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in Fairport are happy to offer the following services to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Fairport at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Fairport rd. location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes including medication delivery in Fairport (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fairport.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to find prescription drugs and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Fairport, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fairport, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fairport, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fairport, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fairport, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fairport, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Fairport, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fairport, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fairport, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fairport!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fairport, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.