CVS stores near me in Farmingville, NY
935 HORSEBLOCK RD.
FARMINGVILLE, NY, 11738
Farmingville, New York Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Farmingville area is a piece of snap. In fact, you will find 59 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a student filling your prescription before heading off to St. Joseph's College-Long Island or a traveler getting ready for an upcoming trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you have a ticket for a red-eye out of Long Island - MacArthur, and have to fill prescriptions as part of your last-minute preparation, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Farmingville. Along with the 4 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 35 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to look for a parking spot and go in the store.
Your Farmingville Pharmacy
There is plenty to do in Farmingville, such as spending the day having fun at Tiki Action Park or catching a game at Deborah and John Danzi Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what happens. Finding the best pharmacy in Farmingville not only gives you a place to fill a new order from Brookhaven Memorial Hospital The Carroll And Herientta Swezey Medical Pavilion; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you desire to make it through the day or make your next trip successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Farmingville
CVS pharmacies in Farmingville are committed to meeting the demands of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Horseblock Road store help our patients get rapid refills in Farmingville at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through processes such as medication delivery in Farmingville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Farmingville.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Get prescription drugs or everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Farmingville, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Farmingville, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Farmingville, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Farmingville, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Farmingville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Farmingville, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Farmingville, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Farmingville, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Farmingville, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Farmingville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Farmingville, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.