CVS stores near me in Fayetteville, NY
340 TOWNE DR
FAYETTEVILLE, NY, 13066
Pharmacies in Fayetteville, New York
The Fayetteville area has 6 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to buy the prescription drugs you require in any part of town. College students hoping to refill prescriptions before starting classes at Le Moyne College, globetrotters preparing for an upcoming vacation and locals in need of ongoing coverage can all get their prescription medication needs taken care of. There are times when, for a variety of reasons, you're running late and do not have time to run into the store. Fortunately, there is a drive-thru pharmacy near Fayetteville in the area so you can get your medication and get back to everything else you have planned.
Your Fayetteville Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get the things you require. This is extra important in Fayetteville, where there is a lot to doólike spending the day having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park. Locating the best pharmacy in Fayetteville not only provides the ability to pick up a new order from Crouse Hospital; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items needed to make it through your day or make your next outing a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Fayetteville
Fayetteville CVS pharmacies are here to meet the medical demands of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Towne Dr location help you find medication in Fayetteville at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through processes like the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Fayetteville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fayetteville.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Fayetteville, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fayetteville, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fayetteville, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fayetteville, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fayetteville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fayetteville, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Fayetteville, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fayetteville, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fayetteville, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fayetteville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fayetteville, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.