CVS stores near me in Garden City, NY
820 FRANKLIN AVE.
GARDEN CITY, NY, 11530
Pharmacies in Garden City, New York
There are 271 CVS pharmacies in the Garden City area, which makes it a snap to purchase your medication. College students preparing to move in for a new term at Adelphi University, travelers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can purchase their prescription drugs nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Garden City is your only choice, like when you're catching a late flight out of John F Kennedy Intl. Fortunately, CVS has 40 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, you end up being in such a hurry that you don't want to take the time to find a parking space. When this is the case, the 47 drive-thru pharmacies near town can meet your needs.
Your Garden City Pharmacy
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of having fun at Can You Escape? LI or catching a game at Motamed Field, there's a lot to do in Garden City. No matter what adventures are in store, CVS helps get you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Garden City not only provides the ability to fill new prescriptions from NYU Langone Hospital Long Island; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items necessary to get through the day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Garden City Services
Garden City CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical requirements of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Franklin Avenue store help you get rapid refills in Garden City at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with accessing medication refills, medication delivery in Garden City (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Garden City.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Garden City, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Garden City, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Garden City, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Garden City, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Garden City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Garden City, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Garden City, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Garden City, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Garden City, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Garden City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Garden City, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.