CVS stores near me in Goshen, NY
109 CLOWES AVE
GOSHEN, NY, 10924
Goshen, New York Pharmacies
You can shop at 14 CVS pharmacies in the Goshen area, which makes it simple for members of the community to find their medication. College students living on-campus at Uta Mesivta Of Kiryas Joel, vacationers packing up before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can buy their medication without having to go too far. There are sure to be times when you are in a hurry and can't spend the time to find a parking space. Luckily, you can find 8 drive thru pharmacies in Goshen in the area so you can get your medication as quickly and conveniently.
Your Local Pharmacy in Goshen
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you need to get through the day. This is extra important in Goshen, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're out and about. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Goshen is the place to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Garnet Health Medical Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Goshen
CVS pharmacies in Goshen are here to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Clowes Avenue store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Goshen at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through managing prescription delivery in Goshen (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Goshen offer everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items and prescription medication at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Goshen, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Goshen, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Goshen, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Goshen, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Goshen, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Goshen, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Goshen, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Goshen, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Goshen, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Goshen!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Goshen, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.