CVS stores near me in Hewlett, NY
HEWLETT, NY, 11557
1220 PENINSULA BLVD.
HEWLETT, NY, 11557
Hewlett, New York Pharmacies
Hewlett citizens, from students at Molloy College to vacationers getting ready for a new adventure, all are able to get their medication refills nearby. There are 248 Hewlett area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you seek. If you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Hewlett, such as when you're catching a red-eye out of John F Kennedy Intl, you will be happy to know you can find 34 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you will find 37 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're in a rush and don't want to find parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Hewlett
No matter what you do, we help get you the things you need to get through the day. This is extra important in Hewlett, where there is so much to doósuch as laying on the sand at Huylers Beach. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Hewlett, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Five Towns Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Hewlett Services
Hewlett CVS pharmacies are here to meet the demands of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Broadway store help you find prescription drugs in Hewlett at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription delivery in Hewlett (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hewlett.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get prescription meds or over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Hewlett, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hewlett, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hewlett, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hewlett, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hewlett, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hewlett, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Hewlett, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hewlett, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hewlett, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hewlett!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hewlett, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.