CVS stores near me in Jackson Heights, NY
7209 NORTHERN BOULEVARD
JACKSON HEIGHTS, NY, 11372
89-11 NORTHERN BLVD.
JACKSON HEIGHTS, NY, 11372
Pharmacies in Jackson Heights, New York
The Jackson Heights area has 336 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to get the medicine you need no matter what part of town you're in. College students hoping to get prescriptions refilled prior to starting classes at Vaughn College Of Aeronautics And Technology, vacationers preparing for their next trip and locals who require regular care all have their pharmaceutical requirements met. Occasionally you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Jackson Heights, like when you've booked a red-eye out of LaGuardia. Fortunately, there are 45 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, if you're short on time and don't want to take the time to find a parking space, the 66 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Jackson Heights Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you what you require to get through the day. In Jackson Heights, this is extra important, as there is a lot to doólike taking in Theodore Roosevelt Birthplace National Historic Site. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Jackson Heights is where to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health, Jackson Heights, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Jackson Heights
Jackson Heights CVS pharmacies are open to meet the requirements of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the 11 Northern Boulevard location help you find medication in Jackson Heights at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes such as medication refills, prescription delivery in Jackson Heights (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Jackson Heights.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Head to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Jackson Heights, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Jackson Heights, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Jackson Heights, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Jackson Heights, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Jackson Heights, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Jackson Heights, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Jackson Heights, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Jackson Heights, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Jackson Heights, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Jackson Heights!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Jackson Heights, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.