CVS stores near me in Jamestown, NY
19 S. MAIN ST.
JAMESTOWN, NY, 14701
975 FAIRMOUNT AVE.
JAMESTOWN, NY, 14701
Pharmacies in Jamestown, New York
You can shop at 3 CVS pharmacies in the Jamestown area, which makes it simple to get your medication. Travelers packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can find their prescription drugs nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Jamestown is your only solution, like when you booked a red-eye. Thankfully, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Also, you end up being so pressed for time that you would rather not take the time to park. In such circumstances, the 3 drive-thru locations near Jamestown will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Jamestown
In Jamestown, there is a lot to do, like cheering on your team at Russell E. Diethrick, Jr. Park. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, whatever happens. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Jamestown provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items needed to get through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Jamestown Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. services to meet the requirements of all locals, including are provided at our Jamestown pharmacies to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South Main Street store help you get medication refilled in Jamestown at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Jamestown (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Jamestown.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Jamestown, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Jamestown, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Jamestown, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Jamestown, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Jamestown, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Jamestown, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Jamestown, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Jamestown, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Jamestown, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Jamestown!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Jamestown, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.