CVS stores near me in Kingston, NY
1301 ULSTER AVE.
KINGSTON, NY, 12401
416 WASHINGTON AVE.
KINGSTON, NY, 12401
1300 ULSTER AVE
KINGSTON, NY, 12401
Kingston, New York Pharmacies
There are 10 CVS pharmacies in the Kingston area, which makes it easy to buy your medication. Students living on-campus at Bard College, travelers packing up before starting an adventure, and Kingston natives all can get their medication without having to go too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Kingston is your only choice, like when you've booked a late flight. Thankfully, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Also, you find yourself so pressed for time that you can't leave your car to shop. In such instances, the 5 drive-thru locations near the area are there for you.
Your Kingston Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you what you need. This is extra important in Kingston, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are making the most of your day. The best pharmacy helps you get all you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Kingston is the place to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to HealthAlliance Hospital Broadway, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Kingston CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. services to meet the requirements of all locals, including are provided at our pharmacies in Kingston to meet the needs of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Washington Avenue store help you get medication refilled in Kingston at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes including prescription delivery in Kingston (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Kingston offer everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Kingston, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kingston, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kingston, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kingston, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kingston, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kingston, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Kingston, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kingston, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kingston, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kingston!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kingston, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.