CVS stores near me in Lindenhurst, NY
20 EAST MONTAUK HWY,
LINDENHURST, NY, 11757
701 WELLWOOD AVENUE
LINDENHURST, NY, 11757
Pharmacies in Lindenhurst, New York
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Lindenhurst area is a piece of cake. In fact, there are 121 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before beginning another semester at Farmingdale State College or packing up before a long-awaited vacation, we've got you covered. If you are catching a red-eye, and have to fill prescriptions as you're hurriedly packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Lindenhurst. Along with the 12 24-hour pharmacies, there are 48 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to look for a place to park and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lindenhurst
In Lindenhurst, there's plenty to doófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Interactive Spray Park to cheering on your team at Field of Dreams Park or laying on the sand at Hawthorne Beach. Whatever life throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Lindenhurst does more than give you the ability to get new orders from Schneider Children's Hospital; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items you require to get through your day or make your next trip a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Lindenhurst
CVS pharmacies in Lindenhurst are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the E Montauk Hwy location help you get rapid refills in Lindenhurst at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. They offer prescription delivery in Lindenhurst (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lindenhurst offer ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Lindenhurst, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lindenhurst, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lindenhurst, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lindenhurst, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lindenhurst, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lindenhurst, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Lindenhurst, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lindenhurst, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lindenhurst, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lindenhurst!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lindenhurst, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.