CVS stores near me in Lynbrook, NY
633 MERRICK RD.
LYNBROOK, NY, 11563
Lynbrook, New York Pharmacies
Lynbrook citizens, from college students at Molloy College to globetrotters packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription refills nearby. There are 253 CVS pharmacies in the Lynbrook area to help you get the pharmaceutical care you need. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Lynbrook, like when you have to make a late flight out of John F Kennedy Intl, you will be happy to know you can find 37 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you will find 40 drive-thru pharmacies near Lynbrook for those times when you're pressed for time and don't want to find parking.
Your Lynbrook Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help you get the things you need. In Lynbrook, this is especially important because there is so much to doólike laying on the sand at Huylers Beach. Finding the best pharmacy in Lynbrook does more than give you the ability to get a new prescription from Lynbrook Medical Center; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items needed to get through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Lynbrook
CVS pharmacies in Lynbrook are here to meet the needs of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Merrick Road location help you get prescriptions refilled in Lynbrook at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes such as medication refills, prescription delivery in Lynbrook (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Lynbrook provide ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase over-the-counter items and prescription drugs at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Lynbrook, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lynbrook, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lynbrook, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lynbrook, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lynbrook, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lynbrook, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Lynbrook, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lynbrook, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lynbrook, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lynbrook!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lynbrook, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.