CVS stores near me in Middle Village, NY
Middle Village, New York Pharmacies
The Middle Village area has 328 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the medicine you're after in any part of town. College students hoping to refill prescriptions before moving into housing at Plaza College, vacationers packing for their next adventure and residents who require regular refills all have their prescription medication needs taken care of. Occasionally you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Middle Village, like when you're catching a red-eye out of LaGuardia. Thankfully, there are 43 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, if you're in a rush and can't get out of your car to shop, the 64 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Middle Village Pharmacy
Whether you decide to spend the day having fun at Laser Bounce - Family Fun Center, catching a game at Forest Hills Stadium, or enjoying Theodore Roosevelt Birthplace National Historic Site, you are sure to find plenty to do in Middle Village. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, no matter what happens. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Middle Village, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Womes Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Middle Village
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Middle Village are happy to provide the following services to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Middle Village at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Metropolitan Avenue location. Create an individualized schedule with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Get your refills at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with managing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Middle Village (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Middle Village.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items and prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Middle Village, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Middle Village, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Middle Village, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Middle Village, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Middle Village, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Middle Village, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Middle Village, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Middle Village, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Middle Village, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Middle Village!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Middle Village, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.