CVS stores near me in Monroe, NY
488 ROUTE 17M
MONROE, NY, 10950
128 BAILEY FARM RD
MONROE, NY, 10950
Monroe, New York Pharmacies
Monroe locals, from college students at Uta Mesivta Of Kiryas Joel to globetrotters getting ready for a new adventure, all are able to get their medication refills locally. There are 31 CVS pharmacies in the Monroe area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Monroe, such as when you need to catch a red-eye, you will be pleased to know you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you'll find 20 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not look for a parking spot.
Your Monroe Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help get you what you need to get through the day. In Monroe, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you have to be able to deal with what life throws at you and to have a carefree day. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Monroe, you are looking for one that provides medication refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Monroe Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS is aware that. The following services are available at our Monroe pharmacies to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Route 17M location help you find prescription drugs in Monroe at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Monroe (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Monroe.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Get prescription meds and over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Monroe, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Monroe, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Monroe, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Monroe, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Monroe, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Monroe, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Monroe, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Monroe, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Monroe, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Monroe!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Monroe, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.