CVS stores near me in Nesconset, NY
232 SMITHTOWN BOULEVARD
NESCONSET, NY, 11767
Pharmacies in Nesconset, New York
There are 73 in the Nesconset area, so there is a good chance you will have one nearby. Whether you are getting your luggage ready to catch a flight at Long Island - MacArthur, a student taking classes at Stony Brook University, or a local staying at home, your prescription drugs are vital, and CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you suddenly need a refill late at night. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to discover CVS has 6 24-hour pharmacies near Nesconset. You will also find 39 drive-thru pharmacies near the city for when you do not want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Nesconset
There's plenty to do in Nesconset, like enjoying a day of having fun at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park . CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what you choose to do. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Nesconset, you need one that has a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to St. Catherine of Siena Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Nesconset
CVS pharmacies in Nesconset are here to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Smithtown store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Nesconset at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes including medication delivery in Nesconset (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Nesconset.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase over-the-counter items and prescription medication at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Nesconset, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Nesconset, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Nesconset, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Nesconset, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Nesconset, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Nesconset, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Nesconset, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Nesconset, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Nesconset, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Nesconset!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Nesconset, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.