CVS stores near me in New City, NY
New City, New York Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the New City area is a piece of cake. In fact, you can find 120 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while getting ready for a fun trip or prior to starting another semester at Nyack College, we've got you covered. When you are catching a late flight, and have a prescription refill as you're hurriedly preparation, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near New City. Along with the 18 24-hour pharmacies, there are 41 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to search for a parking spot and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in New City
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get what you need. In New City, this is extra important, as there is so much to doófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Bounce! Trampoline Sports to relaxing at New Sebago Beach. Finding the best pharmacy in New City not only provides somewhere to pick up a new prescription from Helen Hayes Hospital; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items you desire to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
New City CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in New City to meet the requirements of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the South Main Street location help our patients find medication in New City at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription delivery in New City (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near New City provide everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy New City, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in New City, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in New City, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in New City, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in New City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in New City, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in New City, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in New City, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in New City, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in New City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in New City, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.