CVS stores near me in Port Jefferson, NY
464 MAIN ST
PORT JEFFERSON, NY, 11777
Pharmacies in Port Jefferson, New York
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Port Jefferson area is easy. In fact, there are 68 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a long-awaited trip or prior to starting another semester at Stony Brook University, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you are catching a late flight, and have to fill prescriptions as you're hurriedly packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Port Jefferson. Along with the 6 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 39 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to park your car and go in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Port Jefferson
Whether you decide to spend the day having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park, catching a game at Varsity Softball Field, or relaxing at Fairfield Beach, there is plenty to do in Port Jefferson. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Port Jefferson, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to St. Charles Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Port Jefferson
Port Jefferson CVS pharmacies are here to meet the needs of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Port Jefferson at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Main Street location. Create an individualized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Port Jefferson (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Port Jefferson.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Port Jefferson, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Port Jefferson, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Port Jefferson, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Port Jefferson, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Port Jefferson, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Port Jefferson, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Port Jefferson, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Port Jefferson, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Port Jefferson, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Port Jefferson!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Port Jefferson, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.