CVS stores near me in Port Jefferson Station, NY
4331 NESCONSET HWY.
PORT JEFFERSON STATION, NY, 11776
Port Jefferson Station, New York Pharmacies
There are 62 in the Port Jefferson Station area, so you're sure to have one a short distance away. Whether you're getting your luggage ready to catch a flight at Long Island - MacArthur, a student taking classes at Stony Brook University, or a local just living the Port Jefferson Station life, you have to have your prescription drugs, and your nearby CVS can help get them to you. Emergencies don't only take place in the daytime. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to know CVS has 3 24-hour pharmacies near Port Jefferson Station. You will also find 37 drive-thru drugstores in the city if you do not have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Port Jefferson Station
No matter what you do, we help get you what you need. This is especially important in Port Jefferson Station, where there is a lot to doósuch as spending the day thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Port Jefferson Station, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Mather Hospital Bariatric Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you need to get through the day.
Port Jefferson Station CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Port Jefferson Station are happy to offer services to meet the needs of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Port Jefferson Station at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Main Street location. Create an individualized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Port Jefferson Station (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Port Jefferson Station offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Get everyday items or prescription medication at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Port Jefferson Station, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Port Jefferson Station, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Port Jefferson Station, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Port Jefferson Station, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Port Jefferson Station, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Port Jefferson Station, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Port Jefferson Station, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Port Jefferson Station, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Port Jefferson Station, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Port Jefferson Station!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Port Jefferson Station, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.