CVS stores near me in Queens Village, NY
219-39 89TH AVENUE
QUEENS VILLAGE, NY, 11427
Pharmacies in Queens Village, New York
You can shop at 300 CVS pharmacies in the Queens Village area, which makes it simple to buy your medication. College students living on-campus at St John's University-New York, travelers getting things ready before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can buy their prescription drugs nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Queens Village is your only option, such as when you have to make a late flight out of John F Kennedy Intl. Thankfully, you can find 42 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, you find yourself so short on time that you don't want to leave your car to shop. When this is the case, the 45 drive-thru locations near Queens Village can meet your needs.
Your Queens Village Pharmacy
You have several possibilities for things to do in Queens Village, like catching a game at Belson Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what you do. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Queens Village is the place to go for getting a prescription order after a visit to IPRT Hillside Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Queens Village CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Queens Village are committed to meeting the requirements of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the 39 89th Avenue store help our patients find medication in Queens Village at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription delivery in Queens Village (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Queens Village.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Queens Village, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Queens Village, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Queens Village, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Queens Village, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Queens Village, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Queens Village, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Queens Village, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Queens Village, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Queens Village, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Queens Village!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Queens Village, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.