CVS stores near me in Queensbury, NY
216 QUAKER ROAD
QUEENSBURY, NY, 12804
5 MAIN STREET
QUEENSBURY, NY, 12804
578 AVIATION RD STE 1S
QUEENSBURY, NY, 12804
Pharmacies in Queensbury, New York
The Queensbury area has 8 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to find the prescription drugs you need in any part of town. Vacationers getting ready for their next trip and residents in need of daily refills all have their pharmaceutical needs met. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Queensbury, like when you're catching a red-eye. Fortunately, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Also, if you're in a rush and can't take the time to park, the 5 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there to meet your needs.
Your Queensbury Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you require to get through the day. In Queensbury, this is extra important because there is so much to doóincluding spending the day having fun at Alpine Bobsled. Locating the best pharmacy in Queensbury not only provides somewhere to get new orders from Glens Falls Hospital Medical Alert; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items you need to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Queensbury
Queensbury CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the needs of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Aviation Rd Ste 1S store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Queensbury at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription delivery in Queensbury (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Queensbury provide everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Queensbury, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Queensbury, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Queensbury, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Queensbury, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Queensbury, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Queensbury, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Queensbury, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Queensbury, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Queensbury, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Queensbury!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Queensbury, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.