CVS stores near me in Scotia, NY
241 MOHAWK AVE
SCOTIA, NY, 12302
Pharmacies in Scotia, New York
The Scotia area has 43 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to locate the prescription drugs you need no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to refill prescriptions prior to starting classes at Union College, vacationers preparing for an upcoming adventure and residents who require daily coverage all have their prescription medication requirements met. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Scotia, such as when you need to make a late flight out of Albany Cty. Thankfully, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, if you are in a rush and can't take the time to find a parking space, the 24 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Scotia
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you require. In Scotia, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're enjoying the city. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Scotia, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Ellis Hospital -Wright Heart Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Scotia Services
CVS pharmacies in Scotia are here to meet the requirements of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Scotia at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Mohawk Avenue location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Get your meds at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Scotia (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Scotia offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Scotia, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Scotia, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Scotia, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Scotia, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Scotia, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Scotia, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Scotia, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Scotia, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Scotia, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Scotia!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Scotia, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.