CVS stores near me in Setauket, NY
682 RTE 25A
SETAUKET, NY, 11733
Setauket, New York Pharmacies
The Setauket area has 70 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the prescription drugs you require in any part of town. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled before starting classes at Stony Brook University, globetrotters packing for an upcoming vacation and residents in need of daily refills all have their pharmaceutical requirements taken care of. Occasionally you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Setauket, such as when you're catching a late flight out of Long Island - MacArthur. Thankfully, there are 7 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you are in a hurry and would rather not get out of your car to go inside, the 40 drive-thru locations near town will meet your needs.
Your Setauket Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get what you require. In Setauket, this is especially important because there is a lot to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park to relaxing at Fairfield Beach. Locating the best pharmacy in Setauket does more than provide somewhere to get new prescriptions from St. Charles Hospital; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items you desire to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Setauket Services
CVS pharmacies in Setauket are here to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Route 25A location help you find medication in Setauket at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with processes such as medication refills, prescription delivery in Setauket (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Setauket.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription medication and over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Setauket, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Setauket, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Setauket, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Setauket, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Setauket, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Setauket, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Setauket, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Setauket, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Setauket, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Setauket!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Setauket, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.