CVS stores near me in Somers, NY
325 ROUTES 100
SOMERS, NY, 10589
Pharmacies in Somers, New York
The Somers area has 43 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the prescription drugs you require no matter what part of town you're in. Travelers preparing for their next trip and locals who require daily care can all get their pharmaceutical needs taken care of. Sometimes you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Somers, such as when you booked a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 6 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, if you are in a hurry and don't want to take the time to park, the 21 drive-thru drugstores in town will meet your needs.
Your Somers Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get the things you need. In Somers, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you have to be ready and to get the most out of your day. Finding the best pharmacy in Somers does more than provide the ability to pick up a new order from The Center for Wound Healing at Putnam Hospital; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items you require to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Somers CVS Pharmacies Services
Somers CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the medical requirements of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Routes 100 store help you get prescriptions refilled in Somers at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through managing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Somers (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Somers.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Somers, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Somers, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Somers, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Somers, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Somers, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Somers, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Somers, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Somers, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Somers, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Somers!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Somers, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.