CVS stores near me in Southampton, NY
111 MAIN ST
SOUTHAMPTON, NY, 11968
Southampton, New York Pharmacies
You can shop at 7 CVS pharmacies in the Southampton area, which makes it simple to find your prescription drugs. Globetrotters packing up before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can find their prescription drugs nearby. There are sure to be times when you're running late and can't run into the store. Fortunately, there's a drive-thru pharmacy near Southampton in the city so you can refill your prescription as quickly and conveniently.
Your Southampton Pharmacy
You are sure to have plenty to do in Southampton but to truly enjoy your day, you have to be prepared. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Southampton, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Stony Brook Southampton Hospital, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Southampton Services
CVS pharmacies in Southampton are dedicated to meeting the demands of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Southampton at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Main Street location. Create a customized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your medications in-store or get medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with accessing medication refills, prescription delivery in Southampton (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Southampton.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription drugs or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Southampton, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Southampton, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Southampton, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Southampton, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Southampton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Southampton, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Southampton, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Southampton, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Southampton, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Southampton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Southampton, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.