CVS stores near me in Troy, NY
49 FOURTH STREET, TROY MALL
TROY, NY, 12180
461 2ND AVE.
TROY, NY, 12182
Pharmacies in Troy, New York
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Troy area is simple. In fact, you'll find 41 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while getting ready for a big getaway or prior to starting another semester at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, we've got you covered. When you have a ticket for a red-eye, and have a prescription refill as you are hurriedly preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Troy is what you're looking for. Along with the 3 24-hour pharmacies, there are 23 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to find a parking spot and go in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Troy
There is a lot to do in Troy, like catching a game at East Campus Athletic Village. Whatever you have planned for the day, CVS helps get you prepared. Finding the best pharmacy in Troy not only provides the ability to pick up new prescriptions from Samaritan Hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items required to get through your day or make your next outing a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Troy
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. Our pharmacies in Troy are happy to provide services to meet the requirements of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Troy at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Pawling Avenue location. Develop a customized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Troy (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Troy.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Troy, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Troy, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Troy, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Troy, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Troy, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Troy, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Troy, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Troy, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Troy, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Troy!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Troy, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.