CVS stores near me in Victor, NY
7500 COMMONS BLVD
VICTOR, NY, 14564
Victor, New York Pharmacies
The Victor area has 22 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to get the medicine you require in any part of town. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled before moving into housing at Nazareth College, vacationers getting ready for an upcoming vacation and locals in need of regular coverage can all get their prescription medication requirements taken care of. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Victor, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, if you're in a hurry and don't want to leave your car to go inside, the 11 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there for you.
Your Victor Pharmacy
There are many options if you're looking for something to do in Victor, such as catching a game at James Dollard Stadium. Whatever you have planned for the day, CVS helps keep you ready. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Victor, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Canandaigua VA Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Victor
Victor CVS pharmacies are here to meet the demands of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Victor at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the NY-332 location. Develop a customized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with prescription. Buy your meds in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Victor (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Victor.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Victor, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Victor, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Victor, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Victor, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Victor, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Victor, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Victor, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Victor, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Victor, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Victor!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Victor, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.